This was a good week. We found out that she really likes car rides and sleeps the whole time. We went on a trip to see some family, about 2 1/2 hours away and she only fussed once, to eat and get changed. She is finally big enough to wear in the baby carrier, and she really really loves that! MJ put it on yesterday and cleaned the house so that I could take a nap. LOVE HIM!
Today, it's a beautiful day out, so I plan on pushing MA around the circle in her stroller. She has a little congestion going on, but the Dr. said that it is normal. Still all that crud that was in her I guess from when she was in the womb. We go to the Dr. again 2 weeks and if she still has it, I want to ask about it. 6 weeks seems like a long time to have that going on. In the meantime, we got a humidifier for our room and that seems to help her. If it persists though, we may call the Dr. I hate to see my little lady suffering.
We bought MA a halloween costume the other day. She's going to be a cute little ladybug. :)
I can't believe how much she has grown over the past 4 weeks. Everytime I pick her up, she feels more solid than the last! She's such a happy baby... I love her to pieces.
MA, 4 weeks today.

No comments:
Post a Comment