Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

Well, I must say that I thought that MA would have been here by now. The contractions remain, but aren't strong enough to be labor contractions yet. I refuse to go to the hospital again just to be sent home. It is getting uncomfortable to sleep though. When I am not waking up to pee every half hour, I am waking up with excrutiating leg cramps.

I just wish she was in a rush to be in the outside world, like we are for her.

MJ started his vacation today and we had a pretty productive day at home. It has been raining all day... so we got our new dishwasher installed. I made beef stew in the crockpot, which was pretty good. I love my crockpot. It is definitely telling that fall is just around the corner though.

MJ is now trying to install our new garage door opener. I don't hear any swearing coming from the garage yet, so that must be a good sign. I am enjoying this time with him... but, I also cannot stop thinking about this beautiful little girl inside of my tummy.

I just want her to come out and play already.

No comments:

Post a Comment