Tuesday, November 29, 2011

10 Weeks (last week's post)

MA has been exploring more of her environment each day. It seems, though, that she is now fighting her sleep because she wants to see everything in the world. And that makes a pretty cranky baby by the end of the day!

This week she discovered her feet and has begun reaching towards them. It is amazing to watch her as she discovers new objects around her. She loves anything that plays music or has flashing lights and oh my goodness does she love her TV.

She has been doing awesome in the crib, still, and I am so glad. At least I know that if she is cranky throughout the day, that she will at least sleep the majority of the night in her crib. MA is an awesome baby and I am so lucky to have her.

She is starting to reach for things and by the end of the week was holding items that were put in her hand. Everyday is a new day to grow for her!

MA, 10 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. We are all lucky to have her.. God ahs given us a beautiful little present, I love MA so much too xx

    ReplyDelete