Thursday, December 15, 2011

13 Weeks - 3 months!

MA turned 3 months old this Monday! She graduated from a newborn to an infant and she is truly showing it this week! Santa came early and brought her an Exersaucer. She's a little wobbly, but does awesome otherwise. She JUST reaches the bottom, so it will probably just get better in the next couple of weeks.

She also seems to be going through a growth spurt this week and upped her intake to 6 oz. bottles.  We are now weaned from the boob and strictly on formula. If I wasn't going back to work it may be different; though, I'm not sure how I'd feel about nursing a teething infant, either!

Another milestone is that we heard MA's first laugh Tuesday night! I am so glad that both MJ and my Mom were also here to hear it! MA is just the most awesome baby and continues to amaze me each day.

I may move to updating this monthly, as MA gets older... Until then, here she is!

MA, 13 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment